Friday 15 November 2013

It's Official...My first Distressed Sign Workshop

After years of painting and distressing signs for the film industry, I decided to put together a workshop. It will be a 2 day workshop held at Swinton's Art Studios. The class will be limited to 12 students, to make sure I can do some one one one. I get a lot of inquirers in regard to the painting and aging processes I use on movie sets, so it seemed the perfect fit. So if your in the Calgary area, or like to travel, this may be of interest to you. I was told yesterday that its half booked, so there may not be a lot of time left. If it's popular, I may do another one down the road. You can get more information at: http://www.swintonsart.com/instruction/workshops/item/distressed-sign-painting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion